It’s probably no surprise to learn that hair loss, like body type and income, is closely entwined with an individual’s self-identity and confidence. Though bald men are often seen as more virile and masculine by those around them, that perspective doesn’t always manifest itself when they look inward. In fact, bald men often report feeling inferior, insecure, and unattractive, even when the rest of the world sees them as the complete opposite. Treating hair loss with laser hair treatment is one of the best ways to address this complicated conundrum. Here are some of the specific ways laser hair treatment can help improve a person’s confidence, no matter what kind of hair loss they face:
- It Enhances Your Self-Image – The truth is that a healthy head of thick hair will improve the way you view yourself. In the case of both men and women, long and healthy locks can be perceived as more attractive, which means you’ll feel better about yourself when you look in the mirror. All of the following benefits and improvements come from this one simple fact: When you have healthy growing hair, you’ll have more self-confidence, too.
- It Helps You Get Out of Your Comfort Zone – One of the most valuable but unexpected side effects of improved self-confidence is that you’ll feel more comfortable exploring the world outside of your comfort zone. Whether that means going on a big adventure to another country, branching out into a new career field, or trying your hand at online dating, it’ll be easier to explore the exciting and new when you do it with self-assurance.
- It Encourages Others to See the Real You – Unfortunately, physical appearance can cloud the way we come off to others. You may be an incredibly witty, intelligent, and successful person, but your insecurities may be holding you back from showing your true self, negatively affecting the way others see you. The fact is that if you don’t feel poised and self-assured, then others won’t see you that way either—and people tend to be more attracted to those with confidence.
- It Leads to Better Health Spurred by Confidence – Can treating hair loss translate to better health? It sounds crazy, but there may be a valuable, but oft-overlooked link to explore here, and it all has to do with confidence. People who feel better about their physical image exhibit signs of better mental health, with fewer risk factors associated with anxiety and depression. At the same time, self-assurance has been associated with higher levels of physical health as well, and the most confident people tend to exercise, meditate and get more sleep.
- It May Even Equate to Higher Earnings – Out of all the ways a healthy head of hair can improve your life, this one has to be one of the most measurable. Unsurprisingly, given the above insight, people with higher self-reported ratings of self-worth tend to earn higher salaries. Indeed, anything you can do to give yourself the skills required to exhibit true self-assurance will help you climb that career ladder and move yourself up and up and up.
- It Won’t Attract Unwanted Attention – One of the great things about laser hair treatment compared with other options is that it’s completely discreet—you can undergo treatment in just six minutes a day under your cap while you roam around your house. This means it won’t attract any unwanted negative attention from even your family members or pets. Also, laser therapy provides restoration without leaving behind any indicators.
How Laser Hair Treatment Works
Out of all the ways to treat hair loss and thinning, lasers are among the most promising for both men and women suffering from androgenetic alopecia (pattern baldness) and other common types of hair loss. This treatment, which can be as easy as wearing a laser-equipped cap for a few minutes per day, employs low-level lasers to energize hair follicles and trigger natural hair growth. This technology is proven to stall the progression of hair loss and regrow thinning hair, all without surgery.
The result is a massive boost in self-confidence that can contribute to more happiness, improved mental health, and even a higher salary. Give Capillus laser therapy a try today to start your brand-new confidence revolution!