For an easy look of fuller hair in seconds, follow these steps:
- For first-time use, remove cartridge seal, and align and insert cartridge into top of brush.
- Holding brush handle face up, move power switch to the first left position to open brush dispenser doors.
- Begin to brush hair, and push switch to the second position to dispense fiber. Release switch to stop. When satisfied with coverage, power off brush to close dispenser doors.
- Always apply to dry, clean hair. Applying to dry hair will ensure fibers can cling to hair. Will not work on wet hair.
- Store cartridges in a cool, dry place, away from humidity.
Choose from 11 Keratin cartridge color replacements for the perfect match: Black, Dark Brown, Brown, Light Brown, Auburn, Dark Blonde, Medium Blonde, Ashe Blonde, Dark Grey, Grey, Light Grey
To assure continuous, uninterrupted use:
- Periodically when using, clean accumulated fibers from the release doors by spraying with compressed air (typically used for computer equipment).
- Store away from humidity to avoid clumping of keratin fibers. Retain the desiccant packet that came with your kit to help keep dry.