Low-level light treatment is an option that has been used for those who are suffering from male and female pattern hair loss. Visible red laser light has been shown to be effective in stimulating and energizing the cells within the hair follicle.
Laser Therapy for Treatment of Hair Loss
Laser Therapy: An Established Science
- Physical therapists: to treat a wide variety of acute and chronic musculoskeletal aches and pains
- Dentists: to treat inflamed oral tissues and to heal diverse ulcerations
- Dermatologists: to treat edema, non-healing ulcers, burns, and dermatitis
- Orthopedists: to relieve pain and treat chronic inflammations and autoimmune diseases
- Veterinary Medicine: to facilitate wound healing, reduce inflammation, and treat musculoskeletal pain.
- Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinics: to reduce swelling and hematoma, relieve pain, improve mobility, and treat acute soft-tissue injuries.
LLLT and the Management of Hair Loss
- Increase cell metabolism and the health of blood vessels in the scalp for thicker, supple, and more durable hair shafts
- Stimulate the sebaceous glands for silkier-looking hair
- Increase melanin production in the hair follicles, darkening gray hairs
At Capillus®, we offer leading low-level laser therapy (LLLT) devices designed to help men and women reverse the signs of hair loss. To see how our products compare to other hair loss treatment devices, visit our LLLT device comparison page.
- This page is for informational purposes. Capillus® does not sell the laser comb nor the MEP-90 Hair Growth Stimulation System, nor does Capillus® claim any connection to the product.