For an easy look of fuller hair in seconds, follow these steps:
- Before use, install batteries by sliding open the blue battery-cover plate on brush handle and install (2) AAA batteries (included). Replace battery-cover plate before operating brush.
- For first-time use, remove cartridge seal, and with holes in cartridge facing up, align and insert cartridge into top of brush until it clicks.
- Holding brush handle face up, move power switch to the first left position to open brush dispenser doors.
- Begin to brush hair, and push switch to the second position to dispense keratin fibers. Release switch to stop. When satisfied with coverage, power off brush to close dispenser doors.
Always apply to dry, clean hair. Applying to dry hair will ensure fibers can cling to hair. Will not work on wet hair.
- Prior to dispensing the hair fibers, brush hair energetically for 5-10 strokes with the hard bristles to electrostatically charge the hair. With the soft bristle head, use only 3-5 strokes, to avoid building up too much static electricity.
- Keep the brush horizontal to the floor.
- Start from the back of head and slowly and progressively move forward towards the frontal line hairline.
- Discontinue dispensing fibers. Less is more.
- Style normally, avoiding over-stroking, especially for very fine or thin hair.
- Add additional fibers if needed while brushing.
- Use Detail Tool to dust off any stray fibers on the forehead or other areas.
- Finish with Fiber Holding Spray and let it dry before touching the hair.
Note: Soft bristles may be used by users with shorter or thinner hair, as well as for coloring roots. This head is also helpful for women to use on the sides of their hair.
With the two brush heads that are included with your brush, you can choose between soft or firmer bristles.
The Cap+ Keratin Brush Starter Kit is assembled in the USA with foreign-sourced elements.
Brush Dimensions: 8¾”x 2 3/8”x 1 5/8”
- Cap+®️ Keratin Brush (with Hard Bristle Brush Head)
- Soft Bristle Brush Head
- Cap+®️ Keratin Fiber Cartridges (7g/.25oz per cartridge) (2)
- Hairline Perfecting Fan Brush
- Cap+®️ Holding Spray 2.5 FL Oz.*
- AAA Batteries (2)
- Lightweight Carrying Case with Mirror
- User Manual
*Please note that Curallux reserves the right to make modifications to included accessories which are subject to availability. Images displayed on marketing materials may vary from actual product shipped.
*Not available in all markets
Choose from 11 Keratin cartridge color replacements for the perfect match: Black, Dark Brown, Brown, Light Brown, Auburn, Dark Blonde, Medium Blonde, Ash Blonde, Dark Grey, Grey, Light Grey
Keratin Fiber Ingredients: Plant Resinous Fiber, Keratin Derivative, Anti-static Agent, Ammonium Bicarbonate.
The Cap+ Keratin Brush Starter Kit is assembled in the USA from foreign-sourced elements.
ELECTROMAGNETIC INTERFERENCE EMC/EMF The Cap+®️ Keratin Brush complies with all applicable standards regarding electromagnetic fields (EMF). If handled properly and according to the instructions in the user manual, the appliance is safe to use based on scientific evidence currently available.
Capillus warrants the device against defects in materials or workmanship for a period of six (6) months, with proof of purchase. If a defect in material or workmanship exists, Capillus will repair or replace the necessary parts with new or reworked parts at no charge. Any replacement part will be covered under the original limited warranty. This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover damages caused by acts of God, misuse, negligence, accident, or modification of any part of the unit as determined by our service department. This Warranty does not cover damage due to improper operation or maintenance, or attempted repair by anyone other than the company. Failure to use and maintain the device in accordance with the instructions in this manual will void the product warranty.
What is Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Brush Bristles
- AAA Batteries
- DAMAGE CAUSED BY MISUSE, ABUSE, NEGLECT
To assure continuous, uninterrupted use:
- Periodically when using, clean accumulated fibers from the release doors by spraying with compressed air (typically used for computer equipment).
- Store away from humidity to avoid clumping of keratin fibers. Retain the desiccant packet that came with your kit to help keep dry.