Capillus FAQ: Answers To Your Frequently Asked Questions Part 2
Here are some more of the questions that we receive frequently.
1. Does Capillus have good customer service?
Absolutely. The best. Just let us know if you need help with something. You can use our Contact Us page, and most of the time we have Instant Messaging available on our website.
2. Can I use my laser cap if I’ve had hair transplant surgery?
Yes, you can. This is something you should discuss with your surgeon, but yes. In fact, there is often significant hair loss following surgery because of the trauma of surgery. The cap can help minimize this loss.
3. How long will it be before I start to see results with the laser cap?
Every patient is different, three months would be a reasonable minimum time frame. Patient compliance is always an issue with any treatment. You have to use the cap as prescribed for a minimum of three months before you will see any change. For some patients it may take six months.
4. Can the laser cap cause cancer?
No, it cannot. Low-level laser therapy is considered a cold laser. This kind of low-level light therapy does not cause the mutations that lead to cancer like some types of ionizing radiation can.
5. Do you have any products that can help me hide my hair loss when I start treatment?
Yes, we do. Our Keratin Hair Fibers are exactly for that purpose. They are very effective at hiding hair loss.
6. How do I find a physician in your network who specializes in hair loss treatment?
Have a look at our page devoted to our Physician Network. We have a map on that page, and the contact information of several physicians.
7. Can I use your laser cap if I’ve lost my hair from chemotherapy?
Absolutely. Discuss this with your oncologist, but as soon as you’re finished with the chemo, you can start using the cap to help speed up your hair regrowth.
If you have any questions about treatment for hair loss or any of our products, we encourage you to call us directly at (844) 280-4680.