We’ve mentioned in previous articles, that low-level laser light therapy for hair loss is safe and effective.
But our low-level laser light therapy caps are more than just effective—they’re designed for the comfort of the user. Let’s take a closer look at what makes our caps different—and better.
- They adapt to the user. Last summer we launched a redesign of our laser caps. The caps are now more flexible, and they adjust to your head shape. Patient compliance is always an important part of any treatment. We knew that if the caps were more comfortable, they would be worn as recommended.
- The caps look normal. The Capillus laser caps with the newer softer technology look totally normal. They are not a hard helmet. This means that you can wear the cap anywhere and anytime, and no one will notice that you’re wearing anything other than a ball cap. Our caps are inconspicuous.
- The new design includes a timer. You don’t have to keep track of your treatment time because it’s programmed into the battery pack. Wearing the cap is an easy, hands-free treatment.
- Traveling with the cap is no problem. These caps were designed for you. You can take them anywhere, even on an airplane, although you need to remember to carry-on the lithium-ion battery pack. We don’t want you to have any interruption of your treatment.
- Treatment doesn’t hurt. It’s painless. The cap is comfortable, and you won’t feel anything as the lights shine on your scalp.
- The cap operates with a battery. The advantage here is that you’re never tethered to a wall outlet. You charge your battery, unplug the battery, and then let the battery power the cap. This means you can go about your business while you’re wearing the cap.
Millions of people suffer from hair loss. Let us help you with your hair loss. We are here for you when you’re ready to start treatment. We have several different versions of the low-level laser light therapy cap, and we can help you choose the best one for your individual case.
If you have any questions about treatment for hair loss or any of our products, we encourage you to call us directly at (844) 280-4680.